Jan 10, 2010

Puppies and If I were a Microsoft application, I'd be ListMaker 2010.






We have nine puppies! They were five weeks old on Friday. We are keeping the one I'm holding, her name is Belle.















I make lists, that's what I do.


I have a list of favorite books of all-time, which rapidly expanded in 2009.
I have a list of top ten songs.


Throughout my life I have always been making lists of my favorite foods, Xmas wishlists, and countless others, usually based on the 1-10 system.


Another thing I do is I hate things. I hate animals, I hate the color yellow, and I hate lace. Most people know that I am full of opinions and like "Mariella", they just have to come out. So I am done with the hates and onto the loves.


Coming soon: 100 Things that I Love.


Here's a preview.
1. Peanut butter
2. Young Adult books
3. The color green
4. Death Cab for Cutie
5. Blue skys


(I'm sorry, but I must include a list of things I hate, for old time's sake.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

:D