I am doing it. Add me as a buddy!!
I need infrastructure. Ooo, I love that word.
Goals for October:
1. Develop the two main characters, Violet and Cain (siblings), and a few secondary characters (friends, sidekicks, early enemies).
2. Think about that thing called plot. (What will happen to my two sibs? FYI, there's a major twist)
3. Evaluate the number of hours I spend on Twitter, Facebook, Gmail chat, and...wherever else. Recycle 90% of that time for writing.
(Tina posted about these links too. Read her insights here.)
Goals for November:
1. Write a book, 50-thou-holy-cow
2. Validate those 50 thou and receive 50% off the upcoming Windows version of Scriveners!! (Yes, all you mac users are snickering. Good for you.)
So, there you have it. Rails and roads are being laid and the power company is about to give the go ahead. My light-bulb is already burning bright, thanks to the generator.
NaNoWriMo is not my bitch. NaNo is my friend. NaNo is my partner in crime, my sidekick, my everything.
Thanks Paul and Tina for the great ideas!
You had me at hello, NaNo.
November will be my bitch.