1. Become a One Hit Wonder. *rumbo yo chaaange, rumbo yo chaaange*
2. Find a nice blazer, brown mohair perhaps, that makes me feel good.
3. Design a house.
4. Become a destination.
5. Never buy another bottled water.
6. Visit Stonehenge for the second time and change my mind about it.
7. Wear a pair of legit cowboy boots.
8. Order a coffee without feeling self-conscious (seriously, this happens).
9. Payback those to whom I owe mullah.
10. Shake hands with Neil Gaiman.
There ya have ten goals off the top of my head. You may notice none of them directly relate to me as a writer, I did not intend for that to happen, but am I glad it did. I am a writer, yes, but I am not Jonathon Arntson: Writer.
I am Jonathon Arntson: A Million Other Things.
Try it, it feels liberating.