1. I was supposed to go running after work yesterday. I postponed to this morning. Too lazy to go now. Postponing to tonight.
2. My stomach keeps grumbling, but I am too lazy to go get bread out of the freezer and let it thaw and then make toast.
3. My Twitter addiction is simmering down and I am starting to get into the flow of it. I like that you can step away for days and come back to find things are always the same, except the trending topics.
4. I went from two job to one on Friday and I am so excited I finally have time for homework. Like this time right now...
5. My room is totally the room of a teenage boy: clothes strewn everywhere, papers layering the floor, a broken light bulb that fell two months ago. I did clean my room last week, but it still needs improving. A lot of improving.
6. Um...I got in a car accident three years ago and I have yet to get the front right panel on my car fixed.
7. I have more pet-peeves than anyone you've ever met.
8. I have more opinions than anyone you've ever met. Yes. Even more than your MIL.
9. I am a pack-rat and have magazines and games from my teen years that I just can't part with. They may be useful one day and until I reach hoarder status they stay here with me.
10. This is gross, but I have gone a month without changing the sheets on my bed. Okay, I am seriously taking them off right now.
I keep forgetting to tell you: Paul Greci has a tangible book giveaway that ends this week. Check it out.