Feb 14, 2010



Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you have a good day, I know I will.  I am going to see Avatar and I have a bottle of blueberry wine ready to go.  What a great day to be single!  Nobody to obligatorily share my wine and popcorn with.  I wonder if Mr. Flasky wants to go.  He doesn't like popcorn.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow is a big day!  I will be announcing the three winners of my contest.  I have an award to present.  I am still reeling from the success Heather and I had regarding our interviews of each other.  The questions you posed for the both of us were great and your comments will help fuel me through the rest of the winter.
(I know, I know.  People in the Mid Atlantic need not point out how much more snow you have.  If it makes you feel any better, that was in the beginning of December.  We've had 76" since then.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget about
Heather asked a great question, which I'll answer this coming Saturday.  Can you be creative too?
Heather: What grace would you have if you had a grace? What grace would you want to have?
I cannot resist sharing Tina's follow up: I think I will answer Heather's SAMS question from above, you are graced with the ability to define what you love with (may I say?) glittering exuberance. I loved reading what you see in Fire, as much as I loved reading Fire. Makes me want to read it all over again. And the fact you could appreciate it while suffering from a headache!

Cabbage.

So, during the week, if you think of an obscure or creative question, put 'SAMS' in the comment box and pose your question.  I know you guys have them in you.  Come on.  Kelly, Anita, Robert, Ri?

13 comments:

  1. I'm glad you didn't answer my question yet, since I've clarified it on your Saturday post.

    And, I agree, the comments and questions surrounding the interviews were amazing. I have to say a deep thank you to everyone who encouraged me regarding my manuscript, Fallen Star. That outpouring of support and glitter has really fueled my revisions this weekend (and beyond). Thank you all.

    I am still checking back, so if there are any stragglers, I will continue to answer questions on that post. Thanks again! You guys are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are the best.

    Here's a question: Say blog commenting is an Olympic sport and you are a judge and have to give each comment marks, what would determine the grade of execution?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have my thinking cap on and I'll come up with another question this week!
    Enjoy Avatar! I just saw the 3D Imax version on Friday! It was pretty amazing (and that was without blueberry wine! ;). I did gorge myself with popcorn though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Kelly! Make sure you check your email ;) ;) ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SAMS ?:

    Say you have an agent ask to represent you...you resist screaming "YES!" for a few minutes and look at a few of the agent's blog posts. On one of his posts, he mentions a blog friend of yours...he says the blog friend is an idiot because she complained about not getting any kind of query response from the agent. Would you still want to be represented by the agent? If so, how do you justify your actions to yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, very thought provoking...make sure you check in tomorrow.

    Can't wait to answer that on Sat, please wait to way in until then, people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoy the movie, Jon. LOL @ Mr. Flasky. Great name. I haven't seen Avatar, but my girls have and really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy Avatar! I saw the 3D Imax version. No Mr. Flasky, though.
    My minds a blank as far as questions but I'll be back if I think of one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love popcorn and hate Valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a great way to spend Valentine's Day (or Anti-Valentine's Day as I like to call it). Have fun and enjoy the movie! I haven't see it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey guys! Thanks for all the Vday bashing for me! I hope you aren't horribly disappointed to learn that I didn't end up going to Avatar today. Something came up and when I learned that my sister and I may have an opportunity to go together later in the week, well, I had to jump on having someone sitting next to me, instead of just lonely old me. So hopefully Thursday I'll finally get to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't seen it yet but Avatar does look like the kind of movie you should see with someone. You gotta be able to turn to them and go "OOooOOoOhhh!"

    ReplyDelete
  13. mmmmmmm.... Blueberry wine sounds awesome! We have a theater up here where tickets are $3, and they serve beer, wine, and food. Pretty much my favorite place ever, and I go there all the time by myself! Date nights with just me are pretty much my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete

:D