Crystal Cook, a loverly CP of mine, has tagged me for a questionnaire thing:
Where were you five years ago?
1. Just out of high school,
2. hating art school.
3. Driving a 1997 Jeep Cherokee Loredo
4. into which I pumped $150 worth of fuel each month.
5. I thought I was happy back then.
Where would you like to be five years from now?
1. Um...I really have no idea. Okay, I would like to be on my own,
2. but also with someone.
4. Way more confident.
What is/was on your to do list today?
1. Vacuum up a pile of glass from a light bulb that fell off my nightstand...three weeks ago.
2. Go to work.
3. Plan how to pay back two hefty loans.
4. Give Belle some love 'em ups
5. Something for myself.
What five snacks do you enjoy?
1. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
2. Sour Cream and Cheddar Ruffles brand chips (I only like the Ruffles brand)
3. Fig Newtons
4. Unsalted peanuts, preferably Meijer brand
5. Popcorn, air popped and real melted butter poured over the crackling kernels. Topped off with sea salt.
What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Party with a hundred kegs of AmberBock
2. Pay off my car and my sister's cars
3. Move to Ann Arbor
4. Attend the University of Michigan
5. Start a college fund for my nieces and nephews
Now, I am supposed to tag five people. I normally break these rules, but there are people I'd like to know more about, so in the spirit of needed material for blackmailing, I choose:
1. Anita Miller because she WILL NOT do this. I totally know she won't, just for the fact that she'd have to link to the people afterward.
2. Kelly Polark because her answers will be fun!
3. Tina Laurel Lee because I dare her to find five things I don't already know.
4. Heather Kelly because I dare her to find five things Tina doesn't already know.
5. Marisa Hopkins because she'll choose Dena Daw, who I would choose, but I am only allowed to choose five people, so I am choosing Dena by association. Oh, and because Marisa is my best friend.