May 29, 2010

Here, there, and everywhere

So, I have been contemplating a blog hiatus and well, it's been a week since my last post.  So, I suppose that I am accidentally in a blog hiatus as we speak.  This coming week I am working quite bit, working for the promotion I am being "eyed" for.  I am also ramping up for summer classes, which start the 7th of June, don't ask what I am taking it's a secret. (psych and keyboarding)


Also this week, W.I.B.I.J.?!  If you are missing me badly enough, stop by and please give the game a try on Wednesday, June 2.  You're not a wimp, are you?  If you are, then please cheer on those brave enough to participate.  We seriously have some awesome host blogs lined up this week, some of my personal faves!  My 'hiatus' will give you a chance to catch up on my other blogs that I introduced in my last post.  Please check them out and give input or email me about becoming a partner.  I promise to keep things simple.  


Alright, I think that's it for this week.  I'll either see you at WIBIJ or later in the week and I am sure I'll be stopping by the blogs listed on the left.  Oh and I finally rejoined Twitter.  So, feel free to stalk me there, or allow me to stalk you, rather.

2 comments:

  1. I will miss you :) But I'm excited for all the new things going on with you. Good luck with those new classes, I hear keyboarding is a killer ;)

    And best of luck with the promotion too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. J--You are balancing everything so sensibly...who are you, and what have you done with my friend, Jon???? (jk--it sounds wonderful!!) I can't wait to see everyone at WIBIJ. What fun it is!! And, thanks for the final push for twitter. It's going better than I expected. I'm just following people one at a time, until I feel more comfy. Yay modern connections!

    ReplyDelete

:D