Apr 30, 2011

Z is for Catching Some zzZZzz's

Happy last day of April! I did it - I blogged everyday (excluding Sundays) for the whole month. Whew.

Thank you to those who came by several times. I am sorry my posts were not riveting and relied heavily on the use of music videos. I think the Anita Miller posts were pretty extraordinary.

Finals week is here and I'll be studying and getting ready for multiple presentations. By Thursday night, I'll be ready for one mighty nap. We should collectively nap. Like when they have the global turn out the lights for an hour thing. Let's all take a nap for an hour. Or just lay down and chill out, reflect, and .

Oh, and my inbox is at 995 emails; it's time for spring cleaning, methinks.

9 comments:

  1. Good job! Yes, definitely get some rest. And read your e-mails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray, you! You earned your zzzzs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did it! Congrats-you earned your Zs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jon, we did it! Congratulations! I have an award for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Jonathon! I wanna nap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great job. I myself skipped out a good few days in there. Love the newer blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thassalottablogging.

    I'm tired for you. Nap time.

    (Congrats on the accomplishment, BTW. Whoo!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats. I think I need a nap too... and to clean my inbox out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on completing it. It looks like everyone who participated is burned out. I'm hoping y'all go back to a normal blogging schedule.

    ReplyDelete

:D