Apr 24, 2010

#02 Favorite Song of All-Time

dc4c!


tell me this song is not epic


it's not a music video, btw, but you'll end up closing your eyes anyway


"Transatlanticism" Death Cab for Cutie





I need you so much closer  I need you so much closer  I need you so much closer  I need you so much closer


(more cowbell)


I need you so much closer  I need you so much closer  I need you so much closer  I need you so much closer


so come on, come on  come on    so, come on  come on    so, come on  come on        so, come on  come on






This may confuse some folks, but my fave dc4c song to listen to is "Summer Skin", which is the song of my teenage years.



hint for my #1 favorite song of all-freaking-time: "Now they know how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall"

8 comments:

  1. Yay, Death Cab! And Yay Transatlanticism!

    Haha, I've totally geeked out over your top ten music list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a fabulous list. *sigh*

    You should post a song you love every day. I'm never good at finding good music. I always have to just sort of fall into it. But your selections really jive with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marisa - :):):)

    Carolina - I like your suggestion...I think I will do a song a post or week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool tunes. And you can borrow my Tune for Tuesday (or Music Monday) post title!! You and I have different enough tastes that we won't overlap!


    Beatles is number one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The freakiest thing about this list is it basically matches my husband's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly - And even if we did overlap, I imagine we'd have totally different things to say about the songs.

    Dena - 'The freakiest thing...'? What other freaky things are there about my list? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The main singer from DCfC is from Bellingham, WA, where I moved in Jan. They love him & I'm a fan. (There also seems to be a Brandi Carlile cult, which is okey dokey by me.)

    Beatles... a lot of people seem to like them... an old boyfriend did... so I don't. (But I'm not bitter... I like how my life turned out, we all have to have those first disasters... Just don't make me listen to the Beatles.)

    My teen angst music - the Tears for Fears version of "Mad World"... "the world in which I'm dying is the best I ever had..."

    ReplyDelete

:D